In this month-long transformational yoga teacher training you will meditate twice a day and practice yoga twice a day.
You will learn the Art of Teaching:
- Find your own unique voice as a yoga teacher.
- Learn postural alignment as well as yoga therapy to enable you to eventually teach all kinds of population and conditions.
- Learn therapeutic yoga supported by the basics of therapeutic touch.
- Learn to lead Vinyasa classes.
- Learn to structure an intelligent Yoga class; Vinyasa, Alignment or Therapeutic.
- Learn the Yoga Therapy approach of teaching.
- Learn about Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle & Ethics for Teachers.
- Learn the principles of Demonstration, Observation, Assisting and Correcting.
- Get experience in Teaching and Adjusting.
- Experience a variety of teaching styles.
You will find yourself Transformed:
- Gain new flexibility and strength.
- Get a better understanding of your own physical body, of your breath and mind.
- Learn about your own body posture and how to optimize it.
- Learn about the traditional yogic life style and philosophy adapting it to your everyday modern life.
- Learn about the Chakras and the Energetic Body by theory, but mostly by direct experience.
- Chant Mantras and devotional heart opening songs.
- Learn about Ayurveda and find your own Dosha (body type).
- Eat healthy, Vegan food.
- Meet like-minded people and gain lifelong friends!
You will gain a deeper understanding of Yoga techniques:
- Asana Alignment.
- Kyphosis, Flat back, Lordosis, Sciatica, Disc herniation, Bulging disc, Old age and Illness recovery
- Sun Salutations A & B as well as therapeutic and modified versions.
- Vinyasa and Hatha Class Structure Methods.
- Handstand Workshop.
- Menstrual and Prenatal Yoga.
- Mindfulness, Classical Yogic and Various Meditations.
You will learn about Anatomy Physiology & Yoga Therapy:
- Correct Body Posture and Core Muscles.
- Shoulder Girdle and Chest Opening.
- Safe Backward Bending.
- Sciatica and Piriformis syndrome.
- Safe Forward Bending.
- Healthy knees.
- Psoas muscle group.
- Head stand & Inversions.
- The Shoulder Stand Sequence.
- Active and Passive Spinal Twists.
- Stress Management.
- Yoga for the Heart.
- Yoga for Digestion.
- Therapeutic Touch and Therapeutic Bodywork.